HAPPY NAVRATRI TO ALL MEMBERS OF OUR SAMAJ. We look forward to celebrating with you all this Saturday.
Remember, we have competitions this year again! Winners will receive exciting prizes, so go ahead and give it your best!
In the meantime please feel free to share this update. Friends and family are all welcome to our family fun Navratri event!
Let's make this year even better than the last!
- Garba and Dandias
- We welcome any Prashad you want to offer Mataji on the day (please inform us if there is anything special you are bringing)
- An evening for young and old with people you know
- Ticket contribution will be required and you are welcome to bring neighbours or friends
- Fun and enjoyment is for us to make
- We reserve right of entry if maximum capacity is reached
Date : Saturday 27th September 2014
Time : 6pm to 11pm sharp
Venue : "K" Hall, Kingsbury High School, Princes Avenue, (Entrance on Princess Avenue and not Stag lane), Kingsbury, London, NW9 9JR
5.30-6.00pm - Arrival-Meet and greet
6.00-7.00pm - Disco Dandia
7.00-8.00pm - Traditional Garba
8.00-8.45pm - Dinner
8.45-9.45pm - Dandia Raas you will love
9.45-10.00pm - Aarti
10.-10.40pm - on demand items
10.40-11.00pm - Goodbyes
- Best Dressed Boy
- Best Dressed Girl
- Best Male Garba Player
- Best Female Garba Player
- Best Male Dandiya Raas Player
- Best Female Dandiya Raas Player
- Aarti Competition (THEME: Image of Diwa)
Good luck to all those entering. We look forward to seeing the participants' entries!
ARRIVING ON TIME IS RECOMMENDED
We have kept timing very tight to ensure that you enjoy your time at these events and it also helps us to keep the cost down. The venues require us to vacate the premises by end time and therefore we request that you arrive on time to make the most of it. We will begin our programmes as scheduled to maintain our timings. Please don’t miss anything by coming late.
As you all know, it is costly to put on these events. If any of you feel in your heart to help us by sponsoring any part or parts of any event individually or jointly then please contact any one of us.